Friday 21 December 2012

Yer Boy - Never seen it so busy!





I don't know whether you noticed Santa belting over Paignton's Redcliffe Hotel yesterday, but if you did I can tell you that he had just been collecting from Harbour Sports on Paignton's picturesque harbour.

He didn't stay long in Torbay because he was worried about picking up a parking ticket given that Torbay Council now have the hunting of hapless motorists as a new sport.

Harbour Sports was crowded whilst Santa was packing the sleigh and I was quietly feeding Rudolph carrots (he seems to like them). Santa turned to me and said "Yer Boy I've never seen it so busy!"

Sharp bloke is Santa and I guess that is why he's been picking up presents in the MASSIVE CLEAR OUT SALE where most of the wonderful stock is HALF PRICE.




Of course we have the stock from all three of the Harbour Sports Limited shops on the harbour!

So, before you flash your cash in other places I suggest you nip down to the harbour and snap up a deal.

We're open during the week from 11.30 - 5.30, on Saturdays from 930 - 5.30 and Sunday from 10 - 4! Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.

Ho Ho Ho.....

1 comment:

  1. Recently been concerned about your blog , I very much appreciate your writing style , as well as article content . In the content of your article , I understand a lot of very valuable information and meaningful knowledgethese help to me . Thank you for your wonderful to share , I'm looking forward to more similar update.

    thanks a lot
    gogandolnet

    ReplyDelete